General Admission Requirements
cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred and
a cumulative point of average of 3.0 in major course work is required.
Each graduate department may have additional "Special Admission Requirements"
which are noted on this page.
• Completed on-line application and signature page
• Download the paper application (HTML)
• The non-refundable $45 application fee (Waivers accepted for FAMU
Feeder Program and McNair Scholars)
• Official transcripts must be submitted directly from the Registrar’s
Office from ALL colleges and universities attended
• GRE Scores
(Only official score reports are accepted within 5 years of the test date)
• Statement of Academic and Research Interest
• Autobiographical Sketch (Personal biography)
• Three letters of recommendation (Written in Microsoft Word)